The Center has a seminar series organized under the name Business Seminars on Finance (Finans Kafe). Business Seminars on Finance is a series of seminars where speakers from the academic and business world present their work. These seminars are about work done for the financial marketplace. Participants of these seminars will acquire knowledge regarding national and international financial and economic developments and current financial practices.
Seminars are open to everyone. For information please contact us at email@example.com.
2016-2017 List of Seminars
- 14 Ekim 2016 – Analysis of Turkish Economy with Major Indices Eren Ocakverdi, Yapi Kredi Bank Inc.
- 4 Kasım 2016 – Private Equity in Turkey Selçuk Yorgancıoğlu, The Abraaj Group
- 9 Aralık 2016 -- IFRS-9 and Macroeconomic Modelling Ozan Çağlar, Eren Ocakverdi, Yapi Kredi Bank Inc.
- 4 Şubat 2017 – High Frequence Algorithmic Trading Prof. Ramazan Gençay, Simon Fraser University
- 16 Mart 2017 – Bloomberg Seminar: Bank Treasuries and Derivative Products Simin Araz, Neslihan Karaman, Bloomberg
- 5 Nisan 2017 – Deep Learning Applications in Finance Assoc. Prof. Cenktan Özyıldırım, Ali Alkan, İstanbul Bilgi University/InforA
- 8, 9, 15 Nisan 2017 – Economics and Finance for Economics Correspondents Özlem Derici Şengül, Aslı Kandemir, Baki Atılal, Açıl Sezen, Sadrettin Bağcı, Nilüfer Sezgin Yıldız
- 10 Mayıs 2017 –Bloomberg Seminar: Equity MarketsNeslihan Karaman, Bloomberg
- 24 Mayıs 2017 -- Big Data: Applications in Financial Sector Dr. Murat Mengütürk, Garanti Bankası A.Ş.