The Center invites speakers from the business and academic world to its Business Seminars on Finance; we are working to disseminate financial and economic developments in national and international areas and the current financial practices of the whole financial and economic sector.
Seminars are open to everyone. For information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 List of Seminars
- 14 October 2016 – Analysis of Turkish Economy with Major Indices
Eren Ocakverdi, Yapi Kredi Bank Inc.
- 4 November 2016 – Private Equity in Turkey
Selçuk Yorgancıoğlu, The Abraaj Group
- 9 December 2016 -- IFRS-9 and Macroeconomic Modelling
Ozan Çağlar, Eren Ocakverdi, Yapi Kredi Bank Inc.
- 4 February 2017 – High Frequency Algorithmic Trading
Ramazan Gençay, Simon Fraser University
- 16 March 2017 – Bloomberg Seminar: Bank Treasuries and Derivative Products
Simin Araz, Neslihan Karaman, Bloomberg
- 5 April 2017 – Deep Learning Applications in Finance
Prof. Cenktan Özyıldırım, Ali Alkan, İstanbul Bilgi University/InforA
- 8, 9, 15 April 2017 – Economics and Finance for Economics Correspondents
Özlem Derici Şengül, Aslı Kandemir, Baki Atılal, Açıl Sezen, Sadrettin Bağcı, Nilüfer Sezgin Yıldız
- 10 May 2017 –Bloomberg Seminar: Equity Markets
Neslihan Karaman, Bloomberg
- 24 May 2017 -- Big Data: Applications in Financial Sector
Murat Mengütürk, Garanti Bankası A.Ş.